Prof. Gareth W. Peters
Introduction to Crypto Currency and Blockchain.
Goals and plan for blog series:
1. Understand and outline the universe of crypto currencies;
2. Token types: security tokens vs utility tokens and their classifications;
3. Data sources for crypto currencies - how to automate data extractions through an API in R and python;
4. Modelling crypto currencies - econometrics for price series, volume series;
5. Understanding the emerging derivatives market for crypto currencies;
6. Understanding crypto indexes;
7. Valuation and pricing of crypto assets;
8. Regulation trends for crypto currencies;
9. Tokenomics - economics for crypto space;
10. Emerging taxation trends in crypto assets;
11. Project specific detailed analysis.